Friday, March 30, 2012

Inserting a blank line betwen groupings in my matrix report

I have a matrix report with 3 column groups. My main group is called
"Location" and then I dump out a bunch of data related to that location.
I want to insert a blank line before each new "Location" in my report but I
can't figure out how to do this with my matrix report.
Any ideas?Try putting this into expression for the location:
=(Fields!Location.Value+Environment.newline())
Good luck!
Peace,
Dan
"AdamB" <AdamB@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:6B279444-7502-43B3-B238-9C282A3C8858@.microsoft.com...
>I have a matrix report with 3 column groups. My main group is called
> "Location" and then I dump out a bunch of data related to that location.
> I want to insert a blank line before each new "Location" in my report but
> I
> can't figure out how to do this with my matrix report.
> Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment