Friday, March 30, 2012

Inserted Rows count from SSIS not like table Rows Count

Hi all

i using lookup error output to insert rows into table

Rows count rows has been inserted on the table 59,123,019 mill

table rows count 6,878,110 mill ............................

any ideas

So from the error output you are getting 59 123 019 rows? How are you counting this?
What are you using to insert the rows?|||Mapping from values i get and columns on distination table|||How are you counting the rows inserted?|||

I figuer out the Reasone my lookup error output configure to ignore the error and the error was "can't insert duplicated key" i change the error output to insert duplicated rows in flat file but i don't test it yet , i will hint with updates , hope that's resolve the problem

wish me luck

Phil

I Count rows from distination table "Select Count "

|||

Hosam Abdel Wahab wrote:

Phil

I Count rows from distination table "Select Count "

I mean, how are you counting the rows inserted from within SSIS?

But, yes, it sounds like you are on the correct path to figuring out your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment